Monday 4 May 2015

LANDANNN TOWNNN...

So firstly let me apologise for the lack of appearance from LD over the past week, but personally I think (and I think you'll agree) that the excuses are valid and excusable.

Number 1 - my studio deadline is ONE WEEK TODAY. Right up until Friday I was grafting 10 hour days. Saying this outloud has actually, well quite frankly, scared me shitless. (Pardon the language . Used only in extreme circumstances for effect!) 

Number 2 - the reason I stopped grafting at Friday was because we've been in LONDON All weekend! So as much as I'm fretting over the deadline, it's actually been gorgeous giving it a rest and to spend the weekend in the capital.

So do you agree, Valid excuses no?

Like I said it's been a fab weekend but has totally wiped us both out. I'm typing this on the northbound train home trying hard not to let heavy eyelids beat me!!!
Over the next couple of days I'm hoping to pick up the accessories posts we left off on and throw in some bits and pieces from our visit too, but in the meantime here are a few snaps from the weekend. I hope you've had a fab bank holiday too! 
XOXO

I LOVE CAMDEN!!!
Feeling inspired by GRAND DESIGNS LIVE...
We popped Craig's spitalfields cherry!!!

And stopped for coffee and cake off the super cool brick lane, snapping inspiration from the street art...


Soaked up the little sunshine of the weekend in Regent's Park...
Caught up with Olly at the O2!

Drooled over the things we couldn't afford in liberty... And managed to get with the royal spirit with the gun salute in Hyde park!


Busy weekend, but we loved every minute. Now it's time to bust out this final!!! 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment