Wednesday 29 April 2015

Feeling deflated...wine needed


So I've made it to Wednesday and I'm totally flogged! With only a week and a half to go until my studio deadline, I've literally been working flat out 10 hour days and pretty much everything else has  out of the window (including getting dressed properly some days) Hence the lack of blog posts! I promise I'll pick up where we left off with the accessories posts as I have much more to share, but for the time being Im afraid your going to have to bear with me as I'm trying my best to be wonderwoman but it's just not as easy as you'd think!
The pooches are looking just as fed up as I am today...

As I don't have much else exciting to share at the minute (hold tight though 'cos I promise good things are to come(, here's a little insight into my painstaking world of double French seaming and hanging chair problem solving! 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment